Welcome!

If you have any questions about anything you see please email me at michelleavery22@hotmail.com. To the right of the page are the designs that I can do. If you have something in mind and do not see it email me. There are lots more designs out there, and I am sure we can find exactly what you are looking for!! Every item is custom made, so we can work together to design something just for you! All of the pictures are examples; the fabrics and colors can be changed for a completely unique look!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas is upon us!!!


I have added new designs to the right side. Some super cute turkey designs, and lots of Christmas! Also, if you are looking for Christmas gifts feel free to contact me. I have several market totes in stock that make great gifts!! I will add pics soon of what I have. I look forward to creating something special for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment